Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Updates, Updates, Updates!

Wanted to give a few updates on how we're doing over here. First I want to say to anyone who has recently contacted me through our website and never received a reply, I apologize for the delay. There has been a glitch in our email system that is now fixed and I am getting responses out to everyone today!


Summer enrichment came to a close on Friday and we really had a blast! I'm excited about the fall already! I don't know about anybody else but back-to-school is my favorite time of year. I love new school supplies almost as much as I love good birthday gifts! My summer break is here and we are kicking up quite a bit of dust over here in the classroom. Our entire first floor is being replaced and the demolition started yesterday. Here is a glimpse of where we are so far. Stay tuned for more updates!



Day 1 (Classroom)
Day 2 (Kitchen)

No comments:

Post a Comment